By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - QB will not get Polish subtitlles/dialogues in Poland.

Can u imagine playing games only in language u dont know ?

Yes, I will learn to be a... 9 33.33%

No, I dont give a ... 18 66.67%

Total:27

JEMC said:

It's just that intead of hiring professional dubbers (is that even a word?) like FX does, they would hire known actors, making the whole process a lot more expensive for no gains.

I can live without dubbing, but seriously - no subtitles is stupid move.

Around the Network
KingofTrolls said:

Witcher 3 ? - CDP has a press-conference today morning, they sold 20 ML Wither's games already, strong profit, they are interested in VR but waiting the technology to adopt, also some talks about their possibly new RPG game.

It's likely going to be Cyberpunk 2077 that they showcased nearly 3 years ago. A few months back they showed snippets of what would be parts of the game's UI.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:

It's likely going to be Cyberpunk 2077 that they showcased nearly 3 years ago. A few months back they showed snippets of what would be parts of the game's UI.

No, CyberPunk was not mentioned at all, sadly.

KingofTrolls said:

No, CyberPunk was not mentioned at all, sadly.

Bit weird of them to be taking on more than another project with their team, especially when they said at the end of CP2077's trailer "release: when it's ready".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

I agree. They just gave up, and that's sad to see.

Here in Spain there's a succesful PC publisher that releases all their games fully translated, FX Interactive. They launch the games for 19.95 € and then drop the price to 9.95 €.

Are you telling me that they can do that but MSoft can't? Of course not! It's just that intead of hiring professional dubbers (is that even a word?) like FX does, they would hire known actors, making the whole process a lot more expensive for no gains.

But can they do it just for X1, their console and not PC?. Can they reclaim a lot more money and territory without sinking millions upon millions of dollars more?.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean.

Once they do it for one version, they already have it for the other, no extra costs whatsoever.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I'm guessing at least has english subs? still bad for people over there

JEMC said:

Once they do it for one version, they already have it for the other, no extra costs whatsoever.

I was on about them "pulling out" of Poland. The subs part they should totally do but I was talking of them not doing so hot in the parts they sell in around the world.

No problem for me, and you are a bit exaggerating - when I started attending school, English was already mandatory and no one was learning Russian. And that was in 1995 :) Every single guy who's at most 40 speaks English at some better or worse level, at least here in capital. Actually I learned English mostly by playing A LOT in PS1 era.

Still it is weird that there are no subtitles, I can't think of any major title that lacks polish subtitles.

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

I was on about them "pulling out" of Poland. The subs part they should totally do but I was talking of them not doing so hot in the parts they sell in around the world.

Ah! Ok.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Pathetic... I'm still waiting for the first game translation in here. Oh, wait a minute, I'm not - they suck!

Ex Graphics Whore.