By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Iran Told to Pay $10.5 Billion to Sept. 11 Kin

On one hand, I'm not even sure how they drew these connections.

On the other hand, I'm no fan of Iran.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Azuren said:

what have the people of Iran done to you?

why iran and not saudi arabia??
ohh whait....

You think they'd demand 10 billion from Saudi Arabia since... you know most of the terrorists were from there.

USA - Lift the sanctions then file a lawsuit (or whatever its called)
Iran - Sanctions lifted. Gives the middle finger to the US.

What a perfect relationship. Lol!

Around the Network

So let me get this straight. 9/11 led to the invasion of IRAQ which led to the invasion of AFGHANISTAN, which lasted along time, the war created rebels and extremist Muslim groups so ISIS came along who based themselves in Syria so now the USA is bombing SYRIA along with other nations, BUT it was IRANS fault all along and there trying to settle it with a 10 billion dollar fine. Hmmmmmmmmm something smells very fishy here, and it's not my grilled salmon.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Sharu said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Hoping the Iranian president just comes out puts his middle finger up to America and says 'fuck off' in response to this.

The problem is that some HUGE sum of Iran money was arrested on western accounts as part of  'sanctions' (I've heard smth around 40 billion USD). Now Obama lift the sanctions after USA reach an agreement with Iran. But it seems they don't wan't this money to get out of their hands. So now this money will be arrested as a whole part of this 'juridical procedure'. 

Disgusting, to be honest, total lose of face for me.

Obama must be trying to win something because Iran is making the US regret lifting the sanctions. Lol!

StokedUp said:
So let me get this straight. 9/11 led to the invasion of IRAQ which led to the invasion of AFGHANISTAN, which lasted along time, the war created rebels and extremist Muslim groups so ISIS came along who based themselves in Syria so now the USA is bombing SYRIA along with other nations, BUT it was IRANS fault all along and there trying to settle it with a 10 billion dollar fine. Hmmmmmmmmm something smells very fishy here, and it's not my grilled salmon.

US debt keeps riseing :p

Why not take 10B from someone else?

o_O.Q said:
Azuren said:

what have the people of Iran done to you?

Nothing personal, but shiites are crazy. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames