By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director hopes the ending will make fans cry

Tagged games:

Which version are you planning to get?

Playstation 4 63 96.92%

Xbox One 2 3.08%

Total:65

Cliffhanger ending with to be continued put in would make me cry...

Also Tidus' laugh out of context might seem silly, but in that moment it made a lot of sense. Tidus was not only trying to encourage yuna, but also himself, since he didn't have hope in that moment either, which is why his laugh is so half-hearted.

Around the Network

I believe in Tabata. To be honest I'll start crying the moment I put my hands on the physical box of the game.... it will be surreal.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Sorry dude, if Undertale just made me weep out a single tear, there's no way that this game will make me cry.

I'm now filled with determination.

That would be a first. And believe me, i cry much more than i wanted to (i cry watching the final of master chef Australia, not much but i got teary eyes) believe me, but at playing a game, never. Even when i did finish the beautiful and emotional Journey, i did not shed a tear. Let's see if they can struck a nerve here.

BTW, this is going to be my first FF game so fingers crossed, hope i like it.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

lol cancel it and the end of it will make us cry Tabata: evil sarcasm

Around the Network
thatguymarco said:

Sorry dude, if Undertale just made me weep out a single tear, there's no way that this game will make me cry.

where do you know?

LipeJJ said:
I believe in Tabata. To be honest I'll start crying the moment I put my hands on the physical box of the game.... it will be surreal.

I know man...I've been waiting ever since they announced it as ff versus 13 and now it's finally coming...still can't believe it's almost upon us.

It's gonna be emotional getting the game, might just hug the cashier when i buy it xD

I can see it now:
>We're at the final part of the game. Noctis is panicked, fleeing Niflheim with Luna in tow - the Niflheim forces in pursuit
>There is a blinding flash and a thunderous boom, throwing Noctis and Luna iout of frame.
>The camera slowly moves towards the pair, lying on the ground groaning. Luna is out cold. A single pair of boots on cement can be heard getting closer.
>Noctis turns his head towards the camera and gasps in horror, eyes wide, at whomever is approaching.
>The camera slowly follows his gaze, revealing the ambusher to be......
JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Text takes over the screen: "Episode 2 now in development."
>Everyone cries because they have to wait for a long time again

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
I can see it now:
>We're at the final part of the game. Noctis is panicked, fleeing Niflheim with Luna in tow - the Niflheim forces in pursuit
>There is a blinding flash and a thunderous boom, throwing Noctis and Luna iout of frame.
>The camera slowly moves towards the pair, lying on the ground groaning. Luna is out cold. A single pair of boots on cement can be heard getting closer.
>Noctis turns his head towards the camera and gasps in horror, eyes wide, at whomever is approaching.
>The camera slowly follows his gaze, revealing the ambusher to be......
JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Text takes over the screen: "Episode 2 now in development."
>Everyone cries because they have to wait for a long time again

LMAO! that would be hilarious

Im already crying. Crying that I've had to wait so long to play your game lol