By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV director hopes the ending will make fans cry

Tagged games:

Which version are you planning to get?

Playstation 4 63 96.92%

Xbox One 2 3.08%

Total:65
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
People saying tidus scene was cringe material, what was cringe was every scene vanille had in the games, EVERY!!! The ending was ok if you know what i mean ...

Redeemed!

Shhhh Tidus no need to be sad anymore

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
LipeJJ said:
I believe in Tabata. To be honest I'll start crying the moment I put my hands on the physical box of the game.... it will be surreal.

I know man...I've been waiting ever since they announced it as ff versus 13 and now it's finally coming...still can't believe it's almost upon us.

It's gonna be emotional getting the game, might just hug the cashier when i buy it xD

Exactly. We have to prepare our bodies (and minds) for this. I might play it for 10h straight once I get it.

It's a real emotion, like FFX-2's song:

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Shadow8 said:

I know man...I've been waiting ever since they announced it as ff versus 13 and now it's finally coming...still can't believe it's almost upon us.

It's gonna be emotional getting the game, might just hug the cashier when i buy it xD

Exactly. We have to prepare our bodies (and minds) for this. I might play it for 10h straight once I get it.

It's a real emotion, like FFX-2's song:

Haven't heard that song in a while. Not many people cared for x-2 even though it was a good game :(

Well these emotions we are going to feel truly are the price of freedom we have to pay for if we want to move on.

BasilZero said:
Shadow8 said:

Haven't heard that song in a while. Not many people cared for x-2 even though it was a good game :(

Well these emotions we are going to feel truly are the price of freedom we have to pay for if we want to move on.

Its gonna be tough to beat Crisis Core's story/ending - thats for sure ;p

No doubt. Crisis core is one of my favorite psp games for a reason ;)

Emotional story? Of course that would be nice

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Both Noctis, and that little bitch Luna will die. For the greater good.

I cried playing FFVII also, and the reasons are the same, so yeah, my prediction will be right. Believe it!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I kinda feel like this doesn't need to be said, and setting bars that don't need to be set. They should just let the game speak for it self.

Also, what games end with a sour note? Sounds like a bad way to end a game, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Yeah, those are good news. I think that the latest FF games lack any emotion, and the stories were pretty much a clusterfuck.

I hope this game isn't as dull as recent games... Need some emotion.

I hope it does. This will be my first Final Fantasy game. I hope its memorable.