By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGShare: Post your screenshots, gameplay videos, and more!

Days Gone - Base PS4

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

Around the Network

GOW PS4

Uploaded a video of me clumsily beating Slave Knight Gael in Dark Souls 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhuiZ8z5ZRk

Nothing to see here, move along

John2290 said:
Bisa said:

Days Gone - Base PS4

You really laod them out. How'd ya do it? Traps or what or did you run them in circles and do strafing paths?

Park my bike a decent distant away (with full ammo bags) and then use the Chicago Chopper + RPD and just kill them running back to my bike to resupply. Never had to use bombs or traps in any horde I took down including big ones like the sawmill horde as I always had enough ammo.

John2290 said:
Bisa said:

Park my bike a decent distant away (with full ammo bags) and then use the Chicago Chopper + RPD and just kill them running back to my bike to resupply. Never had to use bombs or traps in any horde I took down including big ones like the sawmill horde as I always had enough ammo.

What difficulty? They won't allow me to leave Hard mode, I started a nornal save and I'm half way back to where I am on hard which is the sawmill but keep funding myself booting up the hard save even though they are near impossible without taling them out in chunk and then farming, rinse and repeat. 

Normal difficulty. Chicago Chopper 1 shots the standard freaks, with penetration, ammo capacity, focus perks and the upgraded mag for the Chopper its pretty easy to kill hordes.

Around the Network

GOW PS4

John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

GOW PS4

You really got the contrast perfect in these shots, if only there was an EricHiggins setting on SDR TVs. You'd be the go to setting. I really get a sense of HDR from these shot in contrast levels. 

Thx. Gaming Visual Calibration Services. Now there's an idea. Door to door or go straight to the corporations? lol

GOW is just another game that makes it easy. I'm actually having trouble adding the logo in because the shots just beg to be left clean and free of obstruction. HZD was a beauty but GOW is just next level. I can't imagine the eyegasms HDR itself would provide for these games.

John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

Thx. Gaming Visual Calibration Services. Now there's an idea. Door to door or go straight to the corporations? lol

GOW is just another game that makes it easy. I'm actually having trouble adding the logo in because the shots just beg to be left clean and free of obstruction. HZD was a beauty but GOW is just next level. I can't imagine the eyegasms HDR itself would provide for these games.

Wait, are you on SDR or HDR though? But ya, TV's are off by so much, SO MUCH, Game of Thrones is one example, it is so different from phone to TV and the  SDR TV to HDR TV. It's crazy. 

Higgins SDR!

SDR. Ya unless you buy the highest end models there's quite a difference, and even then they're not perfect. Some are darn close. My plasma took a tonne of adjusting because it was a lower end model, but the lower end models were the one's with the lowest input lag so.

A Plague Tale - PS4 Slim

GOW PS4