By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict review scores for Uncharted 4, DOOM, Mirrors Edge Catalyst, and others - VGChartz Metacritic Prediction League - May

I scored the points for the March predictions and created a leaderboard for March.

You can post your predictions for April of at least 3 games releasing in April (QB, R&C, DS3, Star Fox Zero, or others). You can also already predict May, however since there are many major releases, there should be at least 5 predictions (see first post for games of May).

Around the Network

The Division is 81 not 79

iTzCharlie said:
The Division is 81 not 79

For multiplatform games the average score across platforms is taken. PC is 78, Xbox One is 79 and PS4 is 81. The average of those is 79.33 which rounds to 79.

Same for UFC 2, as it's 77 on Xbox One and 81 on PS4, and that averages out to 79. And Hitman 76, 76, and 80, averages to 77.

Can't be arsed to do the whole lot but:

Ratchet&Clank- 90
Dark Souls 3- 85
Star Fox Zero - 80
Uncharted 4 - 95

Uncharted 4 - 92
Ratchet - 85
Dark Souls - 85
QB-91

Around the Network

Quantum Break 85
Ratchet & Clank 79
Dark Souls III 80
Star Fox Zero 72

Uncharted 4 88

Uncharted 4 - 94

Ratchet and Clank - 86

Dark Souls 3 - 91

Dark Souls III - 88
Ratchet & Clank - 84
Uncharted 4 - 93

Quantum Break, 84 Metacritic (i think that will be atleast on pair with Alan Wake's Score).

Dark Souls 3, 88 (BloodBorne, was very high rated, Dark Souls 3, will be the last of the series, so mighty receive good reviews).

Ratchet & Clank, 83 Metacritic (is a Remake from the first came, if was from the second or the "Up your arsenal" i would predict 90+, i think that will hit something nearby 83 on Metacritic).

Star Fox Zero, 91 Metacritic (is a High awaited game, and the Developers are having all the time they need to Finish the game, so i expect something near 91).

AEGRO said:
Uncharted 4 - 94

Ratchet and Clank - 86

Dark Souls 3 - 91
PEEPer0nni said:
Dark Souls III - 88
Ratchet & Clank - 84
Uncharted 4 - 93

Would you mind predicting 1 more game for April? (Quantum Break, Star Fox Zero, or King's Quest Chapter 3, for example)