By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict review scores for Uncharted 4, DOOM, Mirrors Edge Catalyst, and others - VGChartz Metacritic Prediction League - May

Profrektius said:
AEGRO said:
Uncharted 4 - 94

Ratchet and Clank - 86

Dark Souls 3 - 91
PEEPer0nni said:
Dark Souls III - 88
Ratchet & Clank - 84
Uncharted 4 - 93

Would you mind predicting 1 more game for April? (Quantum Break, Star Fox Zero, or King's Quest Chapter 3, for example)

Of course.

Quantum Break - 86

Star Fox - 77

King Quest Chapter 3 - 70

Around the Network

April

Quantum Break - 83
Ratchet & Clank - 85
Dark Souls III - 90
Star Fox Zero - 86
King's Quest Chapter 3 - 82

May

Battleborn - 86

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End - 94

DOOM - 88

Homefront: The Revolution - 80

Mirror’s Edge Catalyst - 84

Overwatch - 86

Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps - 73

Total War: WARHAMMER -80

Quantum Break - 88
Ratchet and Clank - 88
Dark Souls 3 - 87
Star Fox - 86
Blueberry Pancakes - 91

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Quantum Break - 81
Ratchet and Clank - 86
Dark Souls 3 - 91
Star Fox 0 - 87

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

April

Starfox Zero 76

Ratchet and Clank 85
Quantum Break 89
Dark Souls 3 87
May
Uncharted 4 93
Doom 82
Mirrors edge 84
Resident evil umbrella 74
Home front 72

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

I Think that i'm the most otimist person about Star Fox Zero, kk.

COKTOE said:

Blueberry Pancakes - 91

Never heard of this game. You sure it's releasing in April/May? :D

Swordmasterman said:

Yea Star Fox Zero seems to have the most diverse predictions of any game. Also thanks for giving the reasons for your predictions, and you have good reasoning there for the first three, but for Star Fox not sure if just because developers have had a lot of time will mean it will review well, but clearly there are many opinions on it as evidenced by the predictions here.

Profrektius said:
COKTOE said:

Blueberry Pancakes - 91

Never heard of this game. You sure it's releasing in April/May? :D

Swordmasterman said:

Yea Star Fox Zero seems to have the most diverse predictions of any game. Also thanks for giving the reasons for your predictions, and you have good reasoning there for the first three, but for Star Fox not sure if just because developers have had a lot of time will mean it will review well, but clearly there are many opinions on it as evidenced by the predictions here.

Limited release this afternoon.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm gonna go with:
Dark Souls 89
Star Fox 77
Ratchet & Clank 87

Off the record I have a slight feeling Ratchet could hit 90, but don't count that because I have other feelings it'll sit around 83. For some reason length is an important factor for reviewers with the series even though the games are never going to be priced fully again. (Full Frontal Assault got marked down a couple times for having a short (5hr, per the review) campaign when it was $20!)

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

April
Quantum break: 84
Ratchet and clank:81
Dark souls 3: 91

May
Uncharted:92
Doom: 86
RE umbrella corps: 75