By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Compile Heart announces Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates for PS Vita

LivingMetal said:
StarOcean said:
I like the idea of a pirate JRPG. Why aren't there more of those?!

More accurately, it's an over sexualized female themed JRPG with a pirate makeover.  Admit it.

I dont make a big deal about girls in skimpy outfits I see worse at the beach XD Westerners are too afraid of sex I really do want to see a pirate JRPG that isn't One Peice related XD it has so much potential to be cool since we're so used to futuristic or middle aged JRPGs. I'm not talking about this game but the idea itself. But nah, if I wanted to see over sexualized JRPG characters Google is my friend, dont need no games for that

Around the Network

Not my type of game.

StarOcean said:
LivingMetal said:

More accurately, it's an over sexualized female themed JRPG with a pirate makeover.  Admit it.

I dont make a big deal about girls in skimpy outfits I see worse at the beach XD Westerners are too afraid of sex I really do want to see a pirate JRPG that isn't One Peice related XD it has so much potential to be cool since we're so used to futuristic or middle aged JRPGs. I'm not talking about this game but the idea itself. But nah, if I wanted to see over sexualized JRPG characters Google is my friend, dont need no games for that

And far cheaper.

Cloudman said:
tiffac said:

That sounded so wrong in so many levels and yet so right at the same time. 

I approve of this post. lol!

Yet it has been mentioned a number of times in various manga... o_o

I have bad memory -_-

tiffac said:
Cloudman said:

Yet it has been mentioned a number of times in various manga... o_o

I have bad memory -_-

No worries. I think it's just I read too much manga x D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread