By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Proposal for refugee crisis

Idea: People are scared of the bad refugees, right? What if we only accept children, which would make it easy for us to teach them more modern viewpoints. Not only will this satisfy many people's fear of the refugees that may cause harm, but it'll also help us help the Syrians, allowing the children to grow up and contribute to society.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

But you are talking about taking away the children of a nation and raising them as? what Americans then sending them back to Syria after carpet bombing all of their own nation? Yeah I definitely would imagine that none of that country full of Orphans would have a single bad feeling towards America.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ka-pi96 said:
Who's going to raise the children? And secondly what are you going to do with all the ones that aren't children?

Process them and feed the Kids at a guess? Either way... this plan has a number of issues and I definintely do not think the end result is a nation of people who are happy with whoever done it to them, regardless of what beliefs your parents have, if a nation came along and killed them all you would resent it, forever.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Part of the problem though is that people throw away their ID's and lie about their age while authorities take their word for it. Some of the most gruesome refugee-related crimes are committed by "children" exploiting the system, resulting in lesser punishments.

What do I propose? Immediately decline people who are unable to identify themselves (if an actual child has no ID, age verification would be one such way) and immediately deport people who commit crimes and who refuse to adapt to their new environment (language, customs, laws).

Above all, we must make it clear that it is not unreasonable to demand that refugees show respect and appreciation to their host. If they flee from life-threatening circumstances in their homelands, that is the least we can ask of them.

Don't help the children and be mean. I know it is cruel, but the other countries are going to keep sending their children here if we help them. If we just shrug our shoulders and don't let them in that will be the end of it. Americans are already struggling. I want all the tax money to benefit us Americans and only us.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Process them and feed the Kids at a guess? Either way... this plan has a number of issues and I definintely do not think the end result is a nation of people who are happy with whoever done it to them, regardless of what beliefs your parents have, if a nation came along and killed them all you would resent it, forever.

What like Soylent Green style? :o

Now in a new Syrian flavour the kids are sure to enjoy!

This planet provides more than enough resources for all of us to be taken care of. Once we mature from a child species into actual problem solvers, discussions like this will seem silly because the one logical thing will be to help people in need. And Empathy is more than just an idea. Its a thing that humans who aren't completely broken inside by hate and money worshiping can feel.

No thanks. Who would raise them? Who would pay for their food, place to stay and education? What would we do with them when they become adults? Syria should deal with it's own problems. If it can't then it should fall to let a different or new government take its place.

In sweden we have lack of age control, and teenagers are very troublesome. Some of them are also very extreme, and most children who have parents need their parents aswell

I see a lot of complaints and criticism; not a lot of ideas.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames