By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shigeru Miyamoto's Favorite Film of 2015 is Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tagged games:

Makes sense. He's an expert on fan service after all.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Yawn, like the most boring answer, too bad the movie was just a really pretty remake. Movie will be forgotten faster than the prequels, at least those created buzz, good or bad, had nice memorable characters and villains.

And music. Dont forget the music. Dual of fates it's epic.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

QUAKECore89 said:
Yes! He didn't like the prequels!!

Hes fave was episode 3 though, from the prequels

Turkish said:
Yawn, like the most boring answer, too bad the movie was just a really pretty remake. Movie will be forgotten faster than the prequels, at least those created buzz, good or bad, had nice memorable characters and villains.

I loved the prequels, im preatty sure they are not forgotten, looking at all the prequel haters who keep mentioning it

97alexk said:
Turkish said:

I loved the prequels, im preatty sure they are not forgotten, looking at all the prequel haters who keep mentioning it

Yeah, the prequels will have a bigger impact than Episode 7, because they all did different things. Months after seeing episode 7 it feels like I've watched a reboot of the franchise, nothing of the movie sticks in my mind other than kylo ren as a Vader remake, it's really an unmemorable movie.

Around the Network

The more you know :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

97alexk said:
Turkish said:

I also liked them!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Fusioncode said:
I guess he didn't watch Mad Max.

This

Turkish said:

What memorable characters?

The only ones I can remember are Darth Maul and Lucas basically did nothing with him, which shows how fucked up the whole prequels were, the one cool character is the one he needed to get rid of immediately. 

Ain't nobody missing Jar-Jar, Count Doofu, errr... Dooku, General Grevious, Jango Fett, Padme, Wattoo, etc. All these characters were god awful. BB-8 is more charming than all of them combined. 

Soundwave said:
Turkish said:

What memorable characters?

The only ones I can remember are Darth Maul and Lucas basically did nothing with him, which shows how fucked up the whole prequels were, the one cool character is the one he needed to get rid of immediately. 

Ain't nobody missing Jar-Jar, Count Doofu, errr... Dooku, General Grevious, Jango Fett, Padme, Wattoo, etc. All these characters were god awful. BB-8 is more charming than all of them combined. 

See; you remembered quite a few. Ain't nobody remembering anything from Episode 7, unmemorable movie that will be forgotten.