By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shigeru Miyamoto's Favorite Film of 2015 is Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tagged games:

Ok, good for him I guess.

Around the Network

I guess it goes with his theme of rehashing things.

:O

Just joking!

Mine too! Good to hear that, Shiggy has great taste confirmed.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Makes sense to like a rehashed movie from someone who rehashes their games.

really, that turd?

well, from the few 2015 movies I watched The Martian and Inside out were much better

Around the Network

Miyamoto, I expected better from you

Ljink96 said:
 what's wrong with me? I'm in a media arts field, love video games, love movies, love designing but...I don't enjoy Star Wars. Everyone else in my university has mutual love for the series but I...can't get into it. Am I a defect XD

No there is nothing wrong with you. I honestly haven't enjoyed any of the Star Wars movies since the original trilogy (with the possible exception of the Pod-racing and light saber fight in Episode I). I honestly didn't enjoy Episode VII and I really don't know if I am ever going to go see another Star Wars movie.

With regards to Miyamoto, it actually doesn't suprise me that he is a Star Wars fan.  I mean, Star Fox is kind of a dead give away! :D

Yawn, like the most boring answer, too bad the movie was just a really pretty remake. Movie will be forgotten faster than the prequels, at least those created buzz, good or bad, had nice memorable characters and villains.

Methinks he understands the pressures of trying to produce new installments for beloved franchises that live up to absurd expectations better than most haha

I guess he didn't watch Mad Max.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!