By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

AEGRO said:
Swordmasterman said:

The Problem is that the game also don't help with the Sales, for a Gamer isn't nice to see Several episodes of Live Action, with 20 Minutes longer, to understand the Plot of the Game, i think that the Major Problem are those Episodes, and would be much better if was Rendered In-game.

It would be pretty funny if Quantum Break is in fact 8 hours long for the SP campaign (according to rumors), with the addition of the live show which shouldnt count as part of the game, seeing how a lot of people bashed The Order for being too short and cinematic.

According to www.howlongtobeat.com The Order is also 8 hours long.

• Main Story
    7 Hours 
  • Main + Extras
    8½ Hours 
  • Completionist
    10 Hours 
  • Combined
    8 Hours
  • It seems the game will be as short as the order, based on first act :

The first act on several walkthrough is around 1h and each part in an act was around 20min. And i saw an other video of the second act with one part of the act lasting only 15min...

With only 5 acts in the whole game, it seems like a very short game, the 6h of gameplay ( + 1h of tv show) for the whole game makes sense

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

∆∆∆ well....shit, hope the story is really good. Like "The Last of Us" good. I personally don't see it being that good but it's gonna need real good word of mouth. Maybe more people are ordering from the MS store because you get Alan Wake and the PC version free I think.

6 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE

#04 PSVR Launch Bundle (down 1)
    #13 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (same)
    #66 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
    #317 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (up 2)

SOFTWARE
    #11 PS4 MLB The Show (up 1)
    #15 PS4 MLB The Show MPV Edition (up 8)
    #20 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (up 5)
    #29 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (up 3)
    #37 PS4 No Man's Sky LE (down 8)
    #47 XB1 Quantum Break (up 4)
    #60 WiiU Starfox Zero (up 3)

The PS5 Exists. 

I see Amazon numbers coming round and round, yet Quantum Break doesn't seem able to catch a break here.

manny10032 said:
    So QB might bomb according to Amazon.

I cancelled my pre-order on Amazon. Gave my friend $20 bucks and he's giving me the PC copy and he's keeping the Xbox One copy.

I am at a lost on how they are handling things. I really like the developer, so I'm struggling with how this title is being handled.

On the positive side! I'm really happy to see MLB doing well! I really hope this one fixes my online gripes.

Around the Network

It's funny that hardly any gamers (save for you guys here) ever mention the Show, even though that seems to always be one of the best selling exclusives of the year (seems to do about 300-400k every NPD its launch month) and looks like it is doing quite well again this year, according to Amazon. 

Ariakon said:

It's funny that hardly any gamers (save for you guys here) ever mention the Show, even though that seems to always be one of the best selling exclusives of the year (seems to do about 300-400k every NPD its launch month) and looks like it is doing quite well again this year, according to Amazon. 

Very underrated game when it comes to sales. Hell, i didnt know that it sell so well.

What the fuck... now PS VR is #60 in the monthly? How is possible is dropped if in the hourly is never dropped under the TOP 5?

BraLoD said:

That's 'cause we're all biased against QB!

Or maybe because it doesn't help itself

Maybe Amazon is biased too!

Wright said:
    BraLoD said:

That's 'cause we're all biased against QB!

Or maybe because it doesn't help itself

Maybe Amazon is biased too!

and GameStop + Bestbuy!

*edit: Gamestop has it ranked well now.

*edit2: Bestbuy has it ranked well now as well.

Maybe it really is Amazon bias?