By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: The European Version of Bravely Second has the bad endings removed, only the good endings remain

Can't be worse than the last game where you were required to be an idiot for an extra 4 or so chapters in order to get the "true" ending.

Around the Network

You might want to add "Rumor" to the title of your thread. It isn't officially confirmed.

So, wheres this game metacritic thread?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

If true then that's the most stupid change to the game.

If that's true, then screw whoever's idea that was in the ear 40 times over.

bet: lost

Around the Network

That...is a pretty big deal if true. Much more than an artbook or some job changes.

I mean seriously...how bad were the bad endings? If it's just character death, then Nintendo has allowed for much heavier content to be included even in recent 1st party games.

Still a rumor I guess, but I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Disgusting. I don't care if it's a rumor or not. The fact it was brought up shows the situation at hand. Would ALL of this BS be happening if the series were on PS instead? I doubt it.

Of all the changes made to the game, this is the strangest and dumbest one. Why cut it out in the first place? I doubt it falls into mature content. Seems like a really stupid thing to cut.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:
Rob5VGC said:
Disgusting. I don't care if it's a rumor or not. The fact it was brought up shows the situation at hand. Would ALL of this BS be happening if the series were on PS instead? I doubt it.

Now that you mention it - that is a possibility.

Maybe that would also explain why SE takes long time to decide to localize a game in the west for the 3DS/WiiU.

Maybe. I am confident that every female in FF XV and Star Ocean 5 will remain true to their original vision when they both release later on in the year. lol

I bought both Xenoblade and Fire Emblem despite my stance against censoring games for different regions but this is taking things way to far and i'm not even gonna bother buying Bravely Second and hope that someday its remaster or gets a directors cut with the side ques fullyt restore.