By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: The European Version of Bravely Second has the bad endings removed, only the good endings remain

Hiku said:
Nem said:
I disagree. I see no point to "bad" endings. It just leaves you unsatisfied if you don't get the canonical ending.

First of all, the bad endings can be canonical as well. (Shadow Hearts 1  for example.)
Also, they can add more depth to the story, like in Persona 4. It wasn't apparant what exactly was bad about some of the bad/non-true endings, but instead made you think and question your choice, and wonder if maybe the real culprit is someone else, and not who you thought it was. Some people thought the "Good" ending was the True ending as well, until they realized that something was off, or read about it online. And there was nothing frustrating about reaching this ending, because it let you save your game and either proceed to the good ending, or to the true final dungeon. (So you don't have to start over.)

Alright... instead of canonical i change that to "good" ending.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Judging from the replies to this thread, it looks like Conegamer is the only one who bought the game. Also judging from the replies, almost nobody has played Bravely Default.

So what even if am not interested in this game i still dont have to approve censorship. Because if it is unexcapatble in my games then it should be not excepted in any game. I allready bought 2 Nintendo published games who were cencored. I ended up really liking Project Zero and felt gimped over my version at the end and the region lock too.

Same with Dead or Alive Extreme 3 which wont come out at all here this month. Its effecting the whole gaming industry at the end of the day, no game should get away with it

Hiku said:
Volterra_90 said:

I can confirm that the choices are still there. Although I don't know if they difer a lot of the Japanese game. I played the game yesterday with a friend of mine who has it, and there are choices. But I don't know what people are calling "bad" or "good" choice xDDDD. They're not just black and white for what I've seen.

Ah, but they didn't say that the choices were gone. But that whichever choice you make leads to the same ending.

True, I really need to compare it to the japanese version, just to be sure. The choices are still there, I don't know if there's a bad/good ending. Our choice was certainly pretty bad though xDDDDDD.

Why does this keep happening? Remember FO3 in germany, same stupid crap. "Think of the children", jesus!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Hiku said:
Volterra_90 said:

True, I really need to compare it to the japanese version, just to be sure. The choices are still there, I don't know if there's a bad/good ending. Our choice was certainly pretty bad though xDDDDDD.

Lol, doing bad choices on purpose?

It was not black and white actually. It was a difficult decision, with I'd say a pretty negative ending. Which I appreciate, because I though choices would be something like: kill/not kill or something like that.