By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New NX details [Rumor]

Luke888 said:
Thunderbird77 said:

Don't forget the handheld only slightly more powerful than vita with two 720p screens.

to be fair I could see that if the two screens are 2 inches each :p

The PR machine could say they have the highest pixel density ever in the technology market.

Around the Network

Two 720p screens Lmfao

Surely Nintendo wouldn't push another touch screen controller. They be dumb too after Wii U.

Therefore I call this fake

Obviously fake.

These fake leakers have become so predictable. We get one leak and a dozen follow after. Now they drop neogaf names to sound credible too.

Who is SuperMetalDave and why are sites like playeressence mistaking him for the Travelyan guy that leaked Pokemon.

Around the Network

Pretty easy to see it´s fake.

I like this rumour, but it looks so fake.
The handheld part is pretty believable, but the console part is not.
NX console being released at the end of 2017 is impossible. Let´s say according to this rumour it gets released on november 2017, that´s 21 months with the wii u selling like what? In one month what the ps4 sells in a week? Nintendo needs something new and special as soon as posible.

Gamemaster87 said:
Olivernintentoal said:
I mean I KINDOF want this to be true. Some of these things sound good. Unfortunately, this is presenting the two systems as totally independent from each other, which is not what we are expecting with the NX.

Well, it says that the home console can interact with PC and smart devices. I guess a interaction between console and handheld is still possible, too.

Saying they 'interact' doesn't really mean anything.  Every Nintendo console and handheld interact in some way.  If it was a natural progression from the Wii U and 3ds (which they said it's not) we might believe this rumor more, but the NX is NOT a simple replacement (upgrade) for the Wii U, according to Nintendo.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

It can be proven that Retro isn't working on Metroid. Also launching at 2017 with ps4 specs will just not do well for the system.

Turkish said:
These fake leakers have become so predictable. We get one leak and a dozen follow after. Now they drop neogaf names to sound credible too.

Who is SuperMetalDave and why are sites like playeressence mistaking him for the Travelyan guy that leaked Pokemon.

SuperMetalDave IS Travelyan.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---