By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Rumour] NX release date !

Based on what the financial report leak stated... I can see a possibility of an out of holiday season launch. There was definitely room for ambiguity in how the marketing $$ was written. But I don't think June as I would expect Nintendo to have already announced its existence by now. I still think we'll see a March/April announcement with final details plus a bunch of games at E3 and a late Q4 launch.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

I think they mixed up the words "release" and "reveal".

They did say "is expected to", and no one is expecting it to be released in June.

And that seems more possible! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Wildcard36qs said:
Unless they drop the bomb at E3 and make it available immediately. That would definitely make some waves. I'd love it if they did that.

Yeah, and i don't see why people think that's not possible. people are acting like a console HAS to come out October or november or else it's to soon, but how do you figure??

Almost every electronic has a yearly rotation of shelf life, so 3 1/2 years for a console (wii-u)  that really was already behind in terms of specs and power is not "too soon". A system that in 3 1/2 years has only sold (via VGchartz) 12 mill consoles... soon can't come fast enough. 

While i love my wii-u and its possible my favorite Nintendo system ever, its not to soon for the NX.

The announcement will be soon then.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Lol, no. It would be awesome of they pulled an Apple and revealed and released it on the same day, though.

Around the Network

Pachter has spoken: at BBC there are the second best analyst gods after him. He's analyst Odin and BBC is his Valhalla.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

i think it will release march 2017