By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/Pokemon Moon, which version for you!? <(^_^<)

Which!?

Sun! 10 15.15%

Moon! 45 68.18%

Both! 8 12.12%

Neither... 3 4.55%

Total:66

Like the thread title says, with the only official knowledge we have currently being their names, have you already decided which version you'll be getting? I have, Pokemon Moon easily! It's color scheme is blue, my favorite color, and the Moon causes the tides, which are Water, which is my favorite type! Of course tomorrow we'll find out the legendaries on each cover and possibly some exclusive Pokemon/Megastones, so it'll be interesting to see if any of that changes our minds.

Around the Network

I'm sure it will be Moon. Like 100%. I'm a night guy.

First I need to see which pokemons are exclusive to each version and then I can pick.

Moon

Whynot? I'm an owl.

Mike321 said:
First I need to see which pokemons are exclusive to each version and then I can pick.

The op clearly says based on name alone... :p

so only based on that, which would you get?

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

We literally don't know anything about these 2 games yet, other than what can be clearly seen in the OP, but.. I'm a night owl, not an early bird.

So far, Moon :)

bet: lost

I usually get the second version listed in the pair, for example, Pearl, SoulSilver, White, and Y, so I am most likely getting Moon.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Paatar said:
Mike321 said:

The op clearly says based on name alone... :p

so only based on that, which would you get?

Oh I should probably re-word that, I just meant if you've decided already then it must be based on name since that's all we have so far. Yal are free to wait before voting!

Not sure yet, but I usually pick the second game so maybe Moon

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'll take the Moon, cause am a night bird.

Hoot hoot. -.-