By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 – Announce Trailer (PS4/Xbox One)

Tagged games:

Cool! Loved 5, would like to try 4 and 6, will just wait and buy these now, great news :)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Not that this is a bad thing, per se, but Capcom might be the King of the Remaster/Re-release/Re-launch, re-whatever!

Regarding RE4, I think it just broke the record of most re-released game ever.

I would pay extra if they leave out 6.

V-r0cK said:

RE3 was the last real RE game in the mainline series.  Code Veronica was still true to the RE series.

Makes me wonder if they plan on remaking RE3 as well.

Looking at the RE games for this gen:

RE0-1 (HD remaster)
RE2 (full remake)
RE3 (unknown) <---- they can't leave RE3 out!
RE4-6 (HD remaster)

I'd love it if they remake RE Outbreak.  That game was ahead of its time in terms of online playability.  Now would be a perfect time.

RE3 and Code Veronica actually had their names switched in order for Capcom to get around a contrract they had with Sony at the time where they were meant to release 3 numbered titles in the series on the PS1. This is why Code Veronica was so robust and well put together as it was actually RE3 and not a side story.

We got the good ones mostly.

These are just the Call of Duty run and gun linear arcade infinite ammo shootemup wannabees that ruined the franchise.

Around the Network

is it just me... or is it weird they are releaseing them backwards?
6 -> 5 -> 4.

You will also get physical if you live in 'Murica.

I'll pass on RE4 & RE5 but never played 6. I might get it, so, good for me

[] [] [] {} [] 

I think I'm going to pass on this one. Great games but I played the last versions TOO DEATH. Hell, bought RE4 at least for time, already. I can't see what I'm writing thanks to ads.

Resident Evil 6 was awesome, you just need to re-learn TPS from the perspective of a Japanese developer. My favorite is RE5. and RE4 was great too.