By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How will the internet react if Zelda U comes to the NX at launch?

How will the internet react if Zelda U comes to the NX at launch?

The internet will burn in flamewars. 32 18.71%

The internet will complai... 68 39.77%

They won't care because ... 5 2.92%

The internet will be rati... 32 18.71%

The internet will be unit... 12 7.02%

Zelda U will be delayed t... 20 11.70%

Total:169
ktay95 said:
bunchanumbers said:
The only ones who has a right to complain is Wii U owners. Anything less is false rage and people looking to prevent NX from having a good launch.

Is it ok if I complain if they dont port it?? Im a Wii U owner, I just dont want to play this on the damn thing

Hey you bought a Wii U. You earned the right to complain either way.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
ktay95 said:

Is it ok if I complain if they dont port it?? Im a Wii U owner, I just dont want to play this on the damn thing

Hey you bought a Wii U. You earned the right to complain either way.

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

It would go crazy on gaming sites... especially on VGC :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Nintendo will soften the blow with an announcement of a proper Metroid Prime on NX at the same time, so I think the internet will be fine. As long as Nintendo drops some hype bombs right before announcing that Zelda U will be a dual release, the internet will take the bait and all will be forgotten!

2nd option probably. Anyway, I'll be happy.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

A vocal minority will be angry beacause they always are and everyone else probably won't give a shit because current Wii U owners will still get to play it.

It's going to be mixed. Half of them will be excited, while the other half will be majorly upset. o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

NX will use some new controlls (or/and other) So even so they both are "Zelda U".. they will not be the same experinces.

I know they did dual release with Twilight.. But I expect there will be month between the 2 versions (mayby even a year like tlou)

Also very few % of the people having a console care about dual releases..

BUT lets say they come same day.. some will offcourse make treads about it..  and some people (mostly the ones that dont like Nintendo in the first place) will be like..

"Now I loose everything for Nintendo"

"Nintendo shit on theire fans" and so.. nothing new there.. :)

Dont trust the internet.. trust sales..

If they could put both version on the same disc, I don't think anyone would really complain.

However, I think some people will be annoyed the Wii U version is inferior in any way.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I'm buying it on Wii U anyways so I wouldn't care. I'm not buying another Nintendo console until they secure support.