By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 2016 Line up Leaked & More !

C'mon Pokemon Rainbow -be true!

Around the Network

Pokemon Rainbow? I thought Ho-Oh creates rainbow? :o

Gamemaster87 said:
Looks like a fake to me. Nintendo never leaked anything and it will stay like this.
And do we know since when exactly Disney Art Academy was listed?

Someone's clearly unfamiliar with Nintendo. Leaks happen all the time.

Again, POKEMON RAINBOW IS JUST A CODENAME. It's NOT really the name. The codename isn't even Rainbow - it's Niji. Rainbow came from the leaker inputting that word into google translate, and has since clarified and removed the name because it was causing confusion. Stop proliferating misinformation.

Hmm interesting. I would so be down for whatever Pokémon Rainbow would be. Also, this leak paints a better picture on what the 3DS could do this year (well at least better than this past year).

Around the Network

well this leak list just got proven more likely.

http://www.macmall.com/p/Nintendo-Games/product~dpno~13803640~pdp.baaefbbc

Will Nintendo bring a Direct sooner, considering this is looking more legit the more info we get?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Will Nintendo bring a Direct sooner, considering this is looking more legit the more info we get?

I don't know what are they waiting, but a Direct focused on TPHD, Pokkén, Starfox and some 3DS is now mandatory xDDD. It's almost March!

Soriku said:

FYI the source was verified on GAF.

Can I have the link ?

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

Guys, rebumping this thread because it's almost certain that "Rainbow" is a code name for "Sun and Moon" (or an insane coincidence). So we expect some new unnanounced games this year for the 3DS :)