By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 2016 Line up Leaked & More !

My source informed me that it was ok to reveal that they are an Employee that works for Nintendo of America’s Marketing. This is safe to reveal since Nintendo of America is made up of mostly either marketing or corporate positions.
Nintendo as a company is designed in a way that nobody knows the entire picture of what Nintendo is working besides the few people in upper positions, so any leaker that says they have a Nintendo "source" and seems to be saying everything Nintendo fans want to hear should be a dead giveaway as fake. The people in a position to know NX details are not automatically going to know about different games in development (Strong NDA?), developers really are the only ones that know what they are making, and Nintendo marketing only works with a few projects at a time with marketing budgets usually refer to codenames to keep projects secret.
The proof shown to me was an internal US marketing budget and scheduling overview for 2016 focusing on Wii U and 3DS.

• Nintendo NX Launch games for 2016 besides Zelda NX and marketing focus remain hidden for now
  • Wii U $34.5 million marketing budget for 2016 total – Zelda Wii U has $10 million with the possibility of the funding being switched to Zelda NX version depending on launch timing in 2016.  
  • 3DS $56.25 million marketing budget for 2016 total
3DS release list 2016:
Spring-Early Summer
Mario and Sonic Rio 2016
Nintendo Selects Wave 1
Hyrule Warriors Legends
Disney Art Academy
Bravely Second
Code Name: “Caviar F” (casual friendly smaller budget game)  
Metroid Prime: Federation Force
Summer
Code name: “Torte City” big budget unannounced game for all gamers core/all ages
Dragon Quest VII
Code name: “Cadillac” (casual friendly smaller budget game late summer)
Fall-Holiday
3DS Hardware Price Cut
Code name: “N-Stars” big budget game for all ages
Nintendo Selects Wave 2
Code name: “DMW2” possibly Disney Magical World 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Pokémon 20th Anniversary game “Niji” Japanese translation: “Rainbow”
Feel free to let me know what you think about all of this in the comment section.

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213
Around the Network

Yeah sure

So someones mate works for Nintendo of America and that is the major games on the way this year, I might pop into gamestop and get some preorders on these definite releases.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Metroid Prime: Federation Force isn't canceled? I signed a petition and everything!

What's with these recent "LEAKED" Nintendo games scenarios?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

So many Codenames. It seems Codename S.T.E.A.M. didn't do as bad as everyone thought. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Is Zelda marketing budget ok?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Can someone really believe this ?

According to NintendoEverything, someone found retailer listing for Disney Art Academy for more than one retailer.

http://nintendoeverything.com/retailer-listing-disney-art-academy-for-3ds/

I believe this.

The codenames like Rainbow are just that - codenames. They aren't indicative of any final name. It's like Dolfin, Cafe, and NX. Also, Cadillac is New Style Boutique.