By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2016 - Final - LipeJJ Vs Stats87 Vs cpg716

Welcome to VGC's Most Attractive User Tournament of 2016! In the elimination process, you will vote for who you think is the most attractive user in the round.

Rules.

1. Vote from most to least attractive. 3 is full points, 1 is least. 

3p - pbroy
2p - RCTJunkie
1p - Slarvax

2. One vote per round.
3. Must have over 250 posts.
4. No flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs.
5. For users participating: If you appear in this round and don't vote, you will be penalized 3 points.

The highest voted will be the champion!

Users this round: LipeJJ, Stats87, cpg716.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

3p - LipeJJ
2p - Stats87
1p - cpg716

3p - LipeJJ
2p - Stats87
1p - cpg716

edit - Gotta say Stats87 you could be a stunt double for Jack Whitehall from this pic.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

3p - LipeJJ
2p - cpg716
1p - Stats87

bet: lost

It was a crazy couple of weeks, but the day has finally come. Three of the hottest men on VGChartz come face to face in the final showdown. Its a tear-jerking moment. 😢

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

3p -Stats
2p - Lipe
1p - cpg

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

toughie

3p - cpg716

2p - Stats87

1p - LipeJJ

3p JJ
2p Stats
1p cpg

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

3p cpg
2p Lipe
1p Stats

3p cpg
2p Lipe
1p Stats

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988