By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2016 - Final - LipeJJ Vs Stats87 Vs cpg716

3P] JJ
2P] Stats
1P] CPG

[] [] [] {} [] 

Around the Network

This isn't fair. They are 16 and 10 years younger then me lol.. I feel old. :( lol

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

cpg716 said:
This isn't fair. They are 16 and 10 years younger then me lol.. I feel old. :( lol

Wow. You're old enough to be my dad. You look really young!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

cpg716 said:

And yet you look better than us! I'm jealous.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

3p - JJ
2p - sgp
1p - Stats

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
cpg716 said:

Shhh you're not old and you're sexy.

cpg716 said:

Wow, you're 38? You look great man!

I'm 32 myself

cpg716 said:

Haha, don't worry about that. Many out there would look at these photos and pick you because you have a more mature and distinguished look. =)

Anyways, pretty nifty to make the final. But the best thing about this whole event has been how classy and chill everyone has been. Also, every person who entered and put a photo up deserves props. It's a brave thing to do 

Well done vgchartz.

now about that boy band we were going to form....

3p - LipeJJ
2p - cpg716
1p - Stats87

3p - stats
2p - CPG
1p - JJ

You're all completely adorable, though.

(Also I feel much happier knowing that there are other over-30s on this forum! I'm 32 as well.)