By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the E3 Nintendo Conference Be Like this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98VjTbC4gC4

i hope....

will shigeru miyamoto be dressed like donkey kong?
or like captain olimar???
or like who..... ROFL

Around the Network

what? a game that releases 3 years later? :P

wow, those were some serious fanboys. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Oh yeah I would like a new zelda game announced but even if it was it would take years for it to come out. Ah Nintendo you make the best games but you take so long to do it.

I think...I had an orgasm just watching that...

kingofwale said:

i didn't mean the game
i meant "screams,claps,excitement,orgasms for a game."

Around the Network
tehsage said:
I think...I had an orgasm just watching that...

Are you sure you got the right website. It was a youtube video of Zelda, no nude women or men(whatever takes your fancy) 

NeoGohan said:
kingofwale said:

i didn't mean the game
i meant "screams,claps,excitement,orgasms for a game."

Those are from fanboys, they will do the same thing in every show. They will do that even during Ninjabread man 2 trailer.

and  no they won't this E3, because it's media invite only. ;) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Soriku said:
is it me or does the trailer look better than what the real game is.  
it kinda does thats what i said when i watched it!! its sad to know!

was taht the killzone 2 trailer? lol

anyways, taht was in 2004 , the games was released years later.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

no it wont. not unless a new Zelda is unveiled.