By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gematsu: Most Anticipated Games of 2016 - 1# Persona 5 and THE TOP 10 HERE

They've got great taste!

But we really need a solid release date for Persona 5!

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
Dr.Vita said:

We still have no release date for Persona 5. :/

Yes, but all people hope 2016 ^^ but ff15 is coming.. maybe next year P5 then?

A 2017 release would be crazy for Persona 5 since the original release was for 2015. :/

Hiku said:
That's a very nice list in accordance to my taste. Especially happy to see Zero Time Dilemma on there, after the problems it went through getting greenlit. Zero Escape is a very good game, so I hope it does well.

My list would pretty much have those exact same games, but replace Dark Souls 3 with Yakuza 6, and only because I won't be able to play it as of now, Zelda with Tekken 7.

We really need a rerelease of 9 9 9. I would love to play the Zero series, but I want to try the original first, and it's really hard to find (no european release, for some reason).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Honestly looking forward to everything on the list besides ds3 and so5, since I've never played any of those games. Mostly Persona 5, Uncharted 4 and Zero time dilemma though.

Im extremely happy to see Zero Time Dillema in that list.happy that the franchise is getting more and more popularity!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Hiku said:
That's a very nice list in accordance to my taste. Especially happy to see Zero Time Dilemma on there, after the problems it went through getting greenlit. Zero Escape is a very good game, so I hope it does well.

My list would pretty much have those exact same games, but replace Dark Souls 3 with Yakuza 6, and only because I won't be able to play it as of now, Zelda with Tekken 7.

We really need a rerelease of 9 9 9. I would love to play the Zero series, but I want to try the original first, and it's really hard to find (no european release, for some reason).

There is a good chance that it may get a Steam rerelease, sine Danganronpa is getting that treatment.If Danganronpa sells well on Steam, I think it will be safe to say that they will release the Zero Escape games on that platform too

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I hope Persona 5 brings back console gaming in Japan. It's crazy 8 of those are on console.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

AZWification said:

Surprised to see NieR above Zelda and Uncharted tbh.

Game has become a cult hit and it's become revered among many who might be interested into more niche gaming news, which is the audience that gematsu served. That and the footage they've shown from Nier Automata looked stellar.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BraLoD said:
What is Zero Time Dilemma?

Sequel to Vita/3DS game, Virtue's Last Reward. It's a VN/mystery game that involved locked room puzzles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It's a great list, for once.

I will probably get everything in the top 10, except FF15.