By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reviews for Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright/Conquest/Revelations! BirthRight 87 / Conquest 89

Here we goooo....

CUMULATIVE REVIEWS!

Cumulative Reviews:

FinancialPost? - 9

Attack of the Fanboy - 9

NintendoLife - 9

PasteMagazine - 8

★★★★★★★CONQUEST★★★★★★★★

IGN Conquest 9.5

GameXplain Loved It (Conquest)

Destructoid 9.5

GameSpot 7/10 Conquest

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Birthright☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

IGN Birthright (9.4)

GameSpot 8/10 Birthright

Destructoid 8.5

☆★☆★☆★Revelations☆★☆★☆★

GameSpot 9/10 Revelation

Destructoid 9.0

Around the Network

Ok this will be weird....... lol

Looking good for far but the price will always be an issue for me so I shall skip for now and perhaps play it one day

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Gamespot thought Conquest was too hard I guess.

I'm surprised some publications reviewed all three versions separately, but I approve!

Around the Network

Hopefully those still unsure about the whole 3 separte games can see that all of them have great value by their own considering they are being reviewed separately

noname2200 said:
I'm surprised some publications reviewed all three versions separately, but I approve!

It should be, Especially when Birthright and Conquest are completely different games :o

I'm sure Gamespot found Conquest too hard, you know, Tropical Freeze again. And why in the hell did they rate Revelations higher? It's not supposed to be the lesser part? XDD

GS: "Conquest is a great game, and I fell for its hardcore lean at times, but when I was backed into a corner after a series of hard fights with no resolution but to lower the difficulty, I wished I was playing Birthright instead."

OF COURSE! XDDD

Volterra_90 said:

I'm sure Gamespot found Conquest too hard, you know, Tropical Freeze again. And why in the hell did they rate Revelations higher? It's not supposed to be the lesser part? XDD

GS: "Conquest is a great game, and I fell for its hardcore lean at times, but when I was backed into a corner after a series of hard fights with no resolution but to lower the difficulty, I wished I was playing Birthright instead."

OF COURSE! XDDD

Oncee i saw the review scores i knew wat it was xD

*sigh* why Gamespot

"When I was backed into a corner after a series of hard fights, with no resolution to lower the difficulty, I wish I was playing Birthright instead." ´