By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is in store for The Legend of Zelda's 30th anniversary?

Tagged games:

A sneak peak of a live action Legend of Zelda tv show by Netflix. You heard it here first!

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
I like the e-shop sale idea, a demo for zelda u would be nice but highly unlikely

An e-shop sale is pretty much a given. That being said, I do like your idea in having a playable demo for Zelda Wii U. Although like you said, it is unlikely.

That being said, if the demo were to transpire - do you think that it will be possible to carry over your save data to the finished title?

the wii u title released this year

Switch!!!

Toxy said:

Nintendo has already confirmed Hyrule Warriors Legends for the 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD and Zelda Wii U for release this year. 

Two lazy ports and one non-existent game. Bravo, Ninty! At least it's better than Federation Force for Metroid anniversary.

-A lot of Zelda DLC for other Nintendo games, like Tomodachi Life, Mario Maker, Splatoon, Xenoblade X...

-Some free Zelda games, maybe they re-release that Four Swords downloadable game on the 3DS.

-Probably some physical goods on the new Nintendo Club.

-Zelda U.

Although I would rather enjoy the Pokemon anniversary, or something for Metroid (how many Metroid anniversaries have been ignored already?).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

More delays and unasked games brought to you by Nintendo&Aonuma.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

There was that rumor of a live-action show with netflix, would like to see that come true this year.
And some sales on the eshop, I think is very likely.

Toxy said:
Mike321 said:
I like the e-shop sale idea, a demo for zelda u would be nice but highly unlikely

An e-shop sale is pretty much a given. That being said, I do like your idea in having a playable demo for Zelda Wii U. Although like you said, it is unlikely.

That being said, if the demo were to transpire - do you think that it will be possible to carry over your save data to the finished title?

Mmm I don't think so, they wouldn't go as far with the demo because, well,  making the demo in the first place is as far as they would go

"What is in store for The Legend of Zelda's 30th anniversary?"

A lot more than what's in store fore Metroid 30th anniversary.

maxleresistant said:
"What is in store for The Legend of Zelda's 30th anniversary?"

A lot more than what's in store fore Metroid 30th anniversary.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile