By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain & Beyond:Two Souls COLLECTION in march! PS4

i buy

the ultimate Collection = ) 43 75.44%

only Heavy Rain ; D 6 10.53%

only Beyond Two Souls ; D 0 0%

see results 8 14.04%

Total:57

2 Special-Games: Sony Computer Entertainment and Quantic Dream have announced release dates for the PlayStation 4 versions. Here are the release-dates:

North America and Latin America

• Heavy Rain (Digital) – March 1
  • Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection (Retail) – March 1 (Latin America-only)

Europe, Australia, and New Zealand

• Heavy Rain (Digital) – March 2 (EU) / March 4 (UK)
  • Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection (Retail) – March 2 (EU) / March 4 (UK)

Asia (excluding Japan)

• Heavy Rain (Digital) – March 2
  • Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection (Retail) – March 2

While North America won’t receive the Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection at retail, Beyond: Two Souls for PlayStation 4 is currently available for purchase via the PlayStation Store.Thanks @ gematsu.com

Around the Network

Already got the double pack pre-ordered, cannot wait to play heavy rain again :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

i buy the collection with both games : )

Collection already on pre-order I borrowed Heavy Rain off a friend of mine and loved it but never bought it, whilst I bought Beyond:Two Souls on PS3 but never played it! When I found out a physical collection was being put out I had to buy it.

D: Where's the none option in the poll?

I've played some of Heavy Rain and Beyond, but they were not games for me... : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Silly that its not getting released physically in the USA.

i like "Heavy Rain" more, but "Beyond" is cool.
I'm happy with the collection.

2 years later than expected lol.
I'll probably pick it up though, I quite enjoy these type of games as "experiences" even if I criticise them for sub par gameplay

Will definitely buy it in April when I'll have to time to replay Beyond. Need to finish Heavy Rain too. It was great, but the move controls started out fun and then using them became a chore. I hope the changes between the ps3 and ps4 versions are significant since I own both.

2 great games coming to PS4!!!