By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Nintendo Direct Leak...

Why would they even need to write down something like that....? And how would you lose it?! o_O

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
midrange said:
super mario sunshine hd

leaked since 2014

no year without a fake Super Mario Sunshinr HD, Metroid Prime 4 or Pokemon Z leak, my friend ;)

Actually I think we will have Direct this week and 18. seems like most possible date.
Of Course I don't say that this leak is true.

I'd call bullshit just on the amount of Wii U games listed...

Mmmmmh do Nintendo of Europe worker have to walk around with a badge on their heads saying "I am working for Nintendo"?

This is not even an info sheet - just a recap of next Nintendo releases!

But Super Mario Sunshine HD would be great! Of course not on Zelda 30th anniversary!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I also found a piece of paper once that said "kratos is dlc for ssb NX"

Best part with all these "leaks" are the comments that follows :D you guys are hilarious!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Best part with all these "leaks" are the comments that follows :D you guys are hilarious!

Yeah, Direct Leaks are often way better Entertainment than the actual Directs :D

Wow... was the paper by any chance being chased by a red head, with a bald guy called Frank, driving a car?

It wasn't the attempt to say that an employee dropped a paper list of games that made it seem fake to me.  There are too many games listed for the Wii U.