By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You're a fanboy of "something" (IP/dev/etc) but you don't like..

hershel_layton said:
d21lewis said:
I'm a fanboy of Nintendo but I don't like Pokemon. Never even played one. Somebody gave me Pokemon Y and I still haven't played it.

I think you'd like Omega Ruby or Heartgold/Soulsilver more. Pokemon is a fun game, but it may not be your type.

I think it actually would be my type of game. For whatever reason, I just never gave it a shot.

Around the Network

I'm a metroid fanboy buy I hate other M A LOT

I'm a fanboy of Naughty Dog, and I don't like that they can't make a game every month of multi year quality.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

bigtakilla said:

Wasn't the final battle of Suikoden 4 against the life tree (not sure of the actual name).

I have almost no meaningful memories of S4.  All I can really remember is someone falling into the ocean at the end.  I bought it when it came out and I don't think I ever played it again.  

I'm a huge fan of Pokemon but really disliked XY to the point where it has kind of turned me off from the series and this past year is the least amount of time I've played Pokemon in my life.

I'm a huge fan of Paper Mario, but Sticker Star in intolerable, but I'm sure any Paper Mario fan will agree on that.

I'm a huge fan of Assassin's Creed, but 3 and Revelations are probably two of the worst games I've completed in my life.

I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, but I have never liked the Metroid series. I've always just thought the games were boring.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

I can't recall many times where i've been in that situation, but the closest is perhaps Pokemon. As a series, I love it, but the ORAS remake was quite underwhelming for me, and even at times boring due to its lack of difficulty at times.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

I'm a Britney Spears Fanboy, but I can't stand "work bitch". Stuff like in that song is easy to say for someone with millions and millions in the bank. Oh yeah, and let's also pretend 2007 never happened.

I am also an Apple Fanboy, but I think their stuff is seriously overpriced. Especially the phones. The prices for Macs are still somewhat ok. But not great.

I am a Sony Fanboy, but they did so much shit in the past that I don't even know where to start. Memory Sticks, bullshit copy protection, low quality batteries... They messed up pretty good multiple times. Also, fuck the DS4, it sucks balls and I want my DS3 back!

I am a huge Tomb Raider Fanboy, but screw the reboot. That's not the Lara I used to love. Also, screw timed exclusive bullshit. Bah.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Zelda. Delays and incompetence.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Oh boy... This is getting interesting.

Fan of Max Payne, but i don't like Max Payne 3 because of flashy & weapon slot.

Fan of Metroid, but i don't like Other M because *hard fists* goddammit i'm a bounty hunter.

Fan of Aliens, but i don't like Aliens: CM for wasted my time! (thankfully, Alien: Isolation calmed me)

Fan of Resident Evil, but i hate Resident Evil 5 & 6...

Fan of Call of Duty, but i'm tired of yearly...

Fan of Rainbow Six, but i don't like Rainbow Six Siege because no campaign & Terrorist Hunt is always online.

Let's see what I got.

I'm a Nintendo fanboy, but I don't care much for Pikmin or Star Fox, and I f***ing despise Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fanboy, but re:coded sucks ass.

Yea, that's about all I got, I think.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS