By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - List of 7th gen, million selling Nintendo games.

zorg1000 said:
HorgenJorgen said:

What is it specifically that you have a probelm with? Are you going to articulate your points, or just dismiss them with the wave of your hand?

Well I would really love to hear how the Kinect series is more "hardcore" than the Wii Series. What about Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride, Kinectimals is more "hardcore" than Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, Wii Music, Wii Party?

For that matter, I'd like to hear about how Kinect Sports is hardcore cos it's on 360, but Monster Hunter Tri is casual cos it's on Wii.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:

Well I would really love to hear how the Kinect series is more "hardcore" than the Wii Series. What about Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride, Kinectimals is more "hardcore" than Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, Wii Music, Wii Party?

For that matter, I'd like to hear about how Kinect Sports is hardcore cos it's on 360, but Monster Hunter Tri is casual cos it's on Wii.

Lol ya, I really want to hear his response.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

Lol ya, I really want to hear his response.

Well it doesn't look like we will sadly; he's been banned.

Godammit, I wanted to hear him explain how Kinect Sports is hardcore and how Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is casual. I was also waiting on a response from him on my Xbox thread. Dammit. How did that ban happen?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
Godammit, I wanted to hear him explain how Kinect Sports is hardcore and how Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is casual. I was also waiting on a response from him on my Xbox thread. Dammit. How did that ban happen?

He was an alt.

And I can answer the COD one; MW1 (and all the following COD games) have always been casual games, regardless of system. They are designed to be accessible, pick-up-and-play games with a low skill threshold that non-core gamers can pick up and do okay at when hanging out at their mate's place and having a few beers.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

He was an alt.

And I can answer the COD one; MW1 (and all the following COD games) have always been casual games, regardless of system. They are designed to be accessible, pick-up-and-play games with a low skill threshold that non-core gamers can pick up and do okay at when hanging out at their mate's place and having a few beers.

Dammit. Well I was expecting him to say that CoD was hardcore, so thats why I used that example. I was expecting a rise.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
curl-6 said:

He was an alt.

Dammit. Well I was expecting him to say that CoD was hardcore, so thats why I used that example. I was expecting a rise.

Sometimes it's almost a shame these guys get banned before they can put on a show for us... XD