By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your 100+ threads?

TomaTito said:
Wright said:

I've made 306 threads and I have no recollection of the 95% of those.

JEMC does say I make a lot of threads... well compared to him! I only have 289, mainly news related.

At least you're consistent, then. I'm amazed at the amount of "junk" threads I've made thus far.

Around the Network
Wright said:
JEMC said:

I've made 19 threads! I was surprised when I saw that they were soo many .

Well, you also have almost twice my post count in less than half the time. You can't make that many posts without making a few threads too.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

And since I learnt today that people don't leave their respective compilation threads, I'm going to shamelessly promote the thread. Jejeje, Trust Me, It'll Have Legs

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Oh, this sounds fun to reflect on past threads. Lemme see what I got.

1. Consoles and Durability: Ever Have Any Console Break On You?

2. Nintendo and Smash's Latest DLC: Is Sakurai and Nintendo Going Too Far?

3. Special Themed Consoles: Got Any?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Many of mine have but that's cause I just used to post dumb n4g news articles here.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Wright said:

Well, you also have almost twice my post count in less than half the time. You can't make that many posts without making a few threads too.

I've only had two threads cross the 100 post mark;
and

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

My only +100 thread: 5 movies from the year you were born

I have the badge but no idea how I find out which thread it was

Hmm I have no idea if I even have a 100+ thread, guess I'll be back in a few minutes if I find one.