By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you have sex with another Sentient species from Fantasy/Sci-fi?

Would you have sex with another Sentient species from Fantasy/Sci-fi?

Yes. 67 77.01%

No. 7 8.05%

Maybe. See results... 13 14.94%

Total:87
archer9234 said:
burninmylight said:

How would you do the deed with a mermaid?

There has to be a vagina/penis in some form. Because what? They don't breed? The race wouldn't exsist. I'll say Mermaids have crotch covers. You can easily say their mouths are their sex organs. That still works.

What if they spawn like fish... no contact just both squirt into the water and hey presto, hundreds of children.

Around the Network
HigHurtenflurst said:
archer9234 said:

There has to be a vagina/penis in some form. Because what? They don't breed? The race wouldn't exsist. I'll say Mermaids have crotch covers. You can easily say their mouths are their sex organs. That still works.

What if they spawn like fish... no contact just both squirt into the water and hey presto, hundreds of children.

That's why she's part dolphin. 

Ka-pi96 said:
HigHurtenflurst said:

Is that how fish really mate?

If so... ewwwwww, never going in the water again!

I wouldn't worry too much about the ratio of fish jism to water, it's probably way lower than it is for sewage.

Ka-pi96 said:
HigHurtenflurst said:

The next time you see someone drinking from a stream, or get ocean water in your mouth, remember: fish pee in it.

noname2200 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The next time you see someone drinking from a stream, or get ocean water in your mouth, remember: fish pee in it.

and poo in it.

Around the Network

Now, this is a very weird thread. And I love it xD
Now, this is the perfect time for me to try to post some pictures, let´s see if I can 'cause I never tried it before .

I´m in love with the tv series Man Seeking Woman. If you haven´t seen it, please go watch some episodes, it´s the funniest tv series I have seen in a very long time and if you like comedies it´s one of the best. And it has some characters that may be suitable for this thread.

I´m not saying I would do anything to her, but I would totally have a date with her. It would probably be better than my real dates, so yeah xD

Next character is from the same tv series and it´s called Tanaka. It´s a weird creature that comes from Japan and who has lots of penises as "hands" and he´s travelling through time and space to have sex with women hahaha.

Kennel83 said:

Now, this is the perfect time for me to try to post some pictures, let´s see if I can 'cause I never tried it before .
Edit: How can I post pics? XD

When in "Rich text reply", click on the "insert/edit image". Put the pic URL in the top spot then just click insert. It should work.

Aeolus451 said:
Kennel83 said:

Edit: How can I post pics? XD

When in "Rich text reply", click on the "insert/edit image". Put the pic URL in the top spot then just click insert. It should work.

Thanks! It was so easy that now I feel embarrassed XD

Yeah any fur whatsoever and I'm out. Also anything that remotely resembles an animal. That's just gross.

It would have to be very human like and sexy. and it definitely needs to have at least one fanny.

Kennel83 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Thanks! It was so easy that now I feel embarrassed XD

Nothing to be embarrased about. Just about everyone has to ask someone to explain how. Japanese have some weird shows. haha