By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insider Verendus: Dark Cloud 3 could be announced very soon

Verendus:
"Friend, the FFXV design is basically done, and I'm sorry to say that Destiny and MGS5 reign supreme. It isn't very good. Maybe you'll get something better next time with the Kingdom Hearts.

We in Nathaniel Drake's time now. The bestest of time. Bless this murderer.
Btw guys, something big is coming from Level-5 I think many will be happy by the news. Just hold on more, we are very close now, too close to say."

seems sony japan studio are working together with level5 on the sequel, sony japan has at the moment over 700 staff memebers...

Around the Network

Would you link to his post?
I googled it but the last part was missing, did he edit it?

Great news if true, though maybe they should focus on Ni No Kuni 2 first?

See if he is right, does that make Final Fantasy XV design choices suck?

Please let it be real! Loved(and still do!) the first 2 dark clouds, they are a big part of my childhood and have been hoping for a sequel for about a decade now, as long as it retains the charm of the first 2(and be able to recreate areas as you see fit) I'll be extremely happy :)

Oh yes, i hope!

Persona 5, Ni No Kuni 2, Star Ocean 5, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Final Fantasy 15, World of FF, Digimon Story, Dragon Quest 11, Grand Kingdom ect ect and now Dark Cloud 3 ????? THE future is sooooooooooooo amaaaaazing!!

The PS4 is the DREAM-CONSOLE FOR EVERYBODY and JRPG-Fan *hype*

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 08 August 2018

I could have told you this myself.

Link?

The PS5 Exists. 

OttoniBastos said:
Who owns dark cloud ip?

Sony does.

Also, please don't tease me. I have already accepted that Dark Cloud 3 is my last, unfulfilled gaming wish.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 08 August 2018