By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insider Verendus: Dark Cloud 3 could be announced very soon

Acevil said:
See if he is right, does that make Final Fantasy XV design choices suck?

He was talking about the design for a PS4 FFXV LE bundle, not the game

Around the Network

Verendus is no insider. Where the hell was the Sony developed JRPG a la Legend of Dragoon that would rival the FF series? Claimed that was coming for 3 years until Shu said they have no JRPG in development, if they had Shu would tease us.

These so called insiders love your attention and e-fame.

Turkish said:
Verendus is no insider. Where the hell was the Sony developed JRPG a la Legend of Dragoon that would rival the FF series? Claimed that was coming for 3 years until Shu said they have no JRPG in development, if they had Shu would tease us.

You mean Verendus who works for Sony? I'd say he's the most reliable outsider out there.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Turkish said:

You mean Verendus who works for Sony? I'd say he's the most reliable outsider out there.

Yeah, basically. That guy has maybe been right more often than all other insiders combined (not hard to do), and the thing people complain about him is "Shu didn't acknowledge a game that could be in early development, so this game doesn't exist, so Verendus is a liar".... 

Is this the source?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194238507&postcount=265

Why is the last part missing? I don´t see an edit either.
I´d love DC3, but I don´t see it right now as level-5 should be focused on NNK2 and Yokai Watch stuff.

Japan Studio has a huge staff, but they also have much to work on.
They do lots of localization and publishing. They also have their own projects already announced such as Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian, which I guess would be at full production at the moment.
I don´t think it´s impossible, just not likely right now.

Around the Network
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Verendus:
"Friend, the FFXV design is basically done, and I'm sorry to say that Destiny and MGS5 reign supreme. It isn't very good. Maybe you'll get something better next time with the Kingdom Hearts.

We in Nathaniel Drake's time now. The bestest of time. Bless this murderer.
Btw guys, something big is coming from Level-5 I think many will be happy by the news. Just hold on more, we are very close now, too close to say."

seems sony japan studio are working together with level5 on the sequel, sony japan has at the moment over 700 staff memebers...

Well, we at least know Verendus has no taste. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

GribbleGrunger said:
Turkish said:

What did he say that came true? Please also post links if you can. If I make a dozen vague predictions that could mean anything some of them are bound to come true.

Turkish said:

I think Verendus teased the FF7 Remake + BloodBorne (at the time Project Beast). He has a ton of predictions that have come true. 

OT: Bring on Dark Cloud 3! 

PS4 is a RPG monster :)

ihh said:
Is this the source?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194238507&postcount=265

Why is the last part missing? I don´t see an edit either.
I´d love DC3, but I don´t see it right now as level-5 should be focused on NNK2 and Yokai Watch stuff.

Japan Studio has a huge staff, but they also have much to work on.
They do lots of localization and publishing. They also have their own projects already announced such as Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian, which I guess would be at full production at the moment.
I don´t think it´s impossible, just not likely right now.

seems like it is the source, but i found it on a other side posted from a user, but yeah the last part is missing. but i think it could be true, we know that sony trademarked the name DARK CLOUD  last year again, and it will be a project between sony japan and level5. but i will search again and then post it