By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did YOU get for Easter?

easter? gifts? easter isn't even a holiday for gifts.

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
easter? gifts? easter isn't even a holiday for gifts.

This is the U.S.A. we are dealing with.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

some candy and $50

in the uk we get easter eggs, but that's it to my knowledge

Hugs from my family

Around the Network

a couple of chocolate easter eggs and love from my loved ones :)

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

A 1 kilo chocolate easter egg :P and some money ... money that Il hopefully spend on CoO :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I got some chocolate. Only one year did I ever actually get gifts for Easter. That year I got my first key to the house (I guess that meant I was a man) and Weird Al Yankovich's Alapalooza on cassette tape (ok maybe I wasn't a man after all).

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

BenKenobi88 said:
Uh...nothing?

I guess people should celebrate Easter more than Christmas, since Easter is the most important holiday for Christians I'd say, but whatever, I don't really need gifts for it.

Agreed in once sense. But on the other hand I don't consider Gift giving at Christmas to be celebration as much as obligation. I'm kind of glad Easter hasn't followed Christmas's lead in terms of intense forced gift buying.

To me the biggest holiday of the year is Halloween. Oh sure there's still plenty of chocolate purchased as well as costumes for those too lazy to make their own. But in my mind it's just the greatest celebration with the most enjoyable customs. Dress up, kids going door to door, scary movies. I wish we could have more holidays like Halloween.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Nothing. Im jewish. I did get 3 text messages from friends saying Happy Easter though.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!