By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Final Trailer

Looks great, looking forward to this. Hopefully it won't disappoint, like the very average, unfunny Deadpool.

Around the Network

I can see after this movie releases people will start to talk shit about nolan's trilogy saying "wow Ben Affleck really was the one for the role of batman. This movie is the true batman fans deserved to see on the screen and blah blah blah"...

As if this batman and nolan's have something to do with each other (one is a realistic one who faces normal villains with just makeup like the joker or a mask and great training like bane and this one is gonna be straight out from the comics fighting impossible beings like superman or doomsday). Obviously the second one has to be more badass, make his voice sound like a robot even if he's just wearing a suit and so...

Sorry for my english.

deskpro2k3 said:
KLAMarine said:

Batman > Superman

I know what you're trying to do. I do it better.

Just sharing some wisdom.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 08 August 2018

Vyse_Blue_Rogue said:
Looks great, looking forward to this. Hopefully it won't disappoint, like the very average, unfunny Deadpool.

Nooooooooooooo! I'm part of a group that is going to dress as comic book characters and take pics with fans at the movie theater. We get to see Deadpool for free and I was super excited. :(

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
With the amount of theilers we get nowadays, you could just put all the movie together clip by clip.

It's not like anyone will be seeing the movie for the story or anything... It's like a WWE event, people just want some action, that's it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Looks amazing! (still not digging Ben Affleck)