By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Final Trailer

spurgeonryan said:
When does Lois lane get powers? She is always just in the way waiting to be saved.

Anyways, what is the deal with Wonder Womans powers? How did She get them? I am assuming DC universe it based more on aliens and what not, and less on ....well....Aliens I guess, but also just super ...never mind. Marvel is the same stuff.

Wonder Woman is an Amazon and she's the daughter of Zeus. So that's where she gets hers powers from.

Around the Network

I just want Superman to kick Batman ass, but of course he won't because of plot. :/

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
I just want Superman to kick Batman ass, but of course he won't because of plot. :/

Superman has already said in the trailers that he can easily kill him, but obviously that's not how he operates.

So... we have...

Batman, Superman, Lex Luther, Wonder Woman, and Doomsday.

Without some really great directing, this thing has clusterfuck written all over it. And I don't exactly have faith in Snyder...

JWeinCom said:
So... we have...

Without some really great directing, this thing has clusterfuck written all over it. And I don't exactly have faith in Snyder...

Don't forget Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash.

Although they're just supposed to be minor cameos.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
JWeinCom said:
So... we have...

Yeah... that's just a lot of stuff...

I've never been a fan of the two villain format.  I can't think of a movie where it really worked well.   Especially if you're also trying to build conflict between the two leads.

JWeinCom said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Yeah... that's just a lot of stuff...

I've never been a fan of the two villain format.  I can't think of a movie where it really worked well.   Especially if you're also trying to build conflict between the two leads.

I agree, especially with the format. Even though I'm really excited for the movie, mostly for Batman and Superman, I really don't have high hopes it will be great.

I'm guessing that Warner Bros. and DC would have liked to space everything out over a couple movies, but with Marvel being so far ahead (Phase 3) and the fact that superhero movies are really popular for the time being, they probably felt pressured to try and pack their "Phase 1" in one movie.

I'm not sure if it will be great, but I just hope that they don't push so much for Batman to be the main guy all the time. Give Superman at least close to equal amount of time, and not degrade him just for Batman. Despite what fans think of him nowadays, he's still an important superhero. If you wanted it to be Batman vs. Superman, make as such.

deskpro2k3 said:

Batman > Superman

KLAMarine said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Batman > Superman

I know what you're trying to do. I do it better.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5