By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of 8th gen, million selling Nintendo games 2.0. Tomodachi over 5 mil! Mario Maker over 3 mil! Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon added!

Megaoverlord12 said:

Considering that I'm sure they're relatively cheap to make and guaranteed million sales each time, I'd be shocked if they didn't.

I remember hearing something about PSMD potentially being the last in the series. Hopefully that was just an unfounded rumor.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

Considering that I'm sure they're relatively cheap to make and guaranteed million sales each time, I'd be shocked if they didn't.

I remember hearing something about PSMD potentially being the last in the series. Hopefully that was just an unfounded rumor.

The Pokemon Company CEO said last year that he's not sure where Pokemon Mystery Dungeon can go from here. That being said,

a) It makes them money.

b) I'm sure with Sun and Moon coming out that they'll be able to think of something.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS