By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda theories ARE important.

Shadow8 said:
I agree, leaving things for the player to find and speculate is one of the reasons I enjoy zelda as much as I do. Coming up with theories and discussing them with friends never gets boring always brings a smile to our faces :)
But hey that's just a theory...
A Game Theory

Around the Network
Kennel83 said:
I love watching Zelda theories on youtube every once in a while. They are perfect for those days I have little time to eat and need to disconnect while watching something short xD
My favourite are the Zelda U theories, for obvious reasons.

i like to zelda theories and chill

lol

Pavolink said:
There's a theory that says Bongo Bongo is a Sheika traitor. That the history of blood talked about in the Shadow Temple is because a Sheika genocide ordered by the King.

yeah i saw that was great, i like those dark theories.  like the one of the gerudo race destroyed by the royal family

onionberry said:
StarOcean said:
Pokemon has more speculation/theories, from my experience.

I need to play more pokemon!

You should! Which have you played? Post it on my wall so we dont go to off topic here XD

Ganon is Link's father, and Zelda is his sister.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I really dislike ''gametheorists'' theories. Hes gotten too popular and only makes it for views, makes small sense to me

onionberry said:
Kennel83 said:
I love watching Zelda theories on youtube every once in a while. They are perfect for those days I have little time to eat and need to disconnect while watching something short xD
My favourite are the Zelda U theories, for obvious reasons.

i like to zelda theories and chill

lol

Hahaha. Yeah, exactly xD

Also some theories are so good that they are worth seeing.