By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is the ps4 still selling, even if there are pcs?

Why do people buy chocolate, when there are potatoes? Mmmmm, potatoes..

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Because ease of use is a powerful thing.

JNK said:

Pcs with similar hardware arnt much more expensive. 

No online fees. Console like from factor is possible. Cheaper games. More games. Full BC. Emulation. Alot controller devices.

You answered your own question...

EdStation3 said:
JNK said:

Pcs with similar hardware arnt much more expensive. 

No online fees. Console like from factor is possible. Cheaper games. More games. Full BC. Emulation. Alot controller devices.

i dont get it.

Because people like myself, like to game on a home console. I can't stand using a keyboard and mouse to play games. If i have to use a gamepad, i may as well as just play on the console that i'm not going to have to update the hardware in, for roughly 10 years.

Around the Network

Well one PC is enough for me

JNK said:
EdStation3 said:

i dont get it.

I was trolling a troll(you).

Get it now??

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Oh come on, JNK, Why did you change your OP? If you are going to troll Sony fans you have to commit.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Ease of use is the first thing that comes to mind.