By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Basileous Productions presents.........Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4) Review and Discussion

Tagged games:

What would you give this game from a score of 1 to 10

10 3 7.32%

9 5 12.20%

8 16 39.02%

7 4 9.76%

6 2 4.88%

5 2 4.88%

4 2 4.88%

3 1 2.44%

2 0 0%

1 4 9.76%

Total:39

An FF game rated M wow

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Wagram said:
Critically? Probably a 7.
Personally? 8

I liked it quite a bit, but it obviously suffered from being on PSP. The absolute largest unforgivable problem is the inconsistent difficulty. The main experience is insanely easy, while the expert missions are insano-tier. Characters can be 1 shot by anything and everything. It's terribly balanced.

Yeah I noticed that too and it pissed me off at most moments.

Also those battles where you had to lose LOL - I was actually trying hardest to survive xD.

But ya they pretty much made some of the enemies and the enemies in the harder difficulties to a point you would need to do multiple playthroughs :/.

The one fight in the story with Shinryu I actually beat after a few times with Trey. Pretty sure they wanted you to lose there, but it was fun and achieveable so I did it. Got a slighty different cutscene and a bad ass bow.

I always wanted to try this game but the notorious motion blur criticism turns me off (though I heard they patched it out), oh and I lack a PS4...

But once I get one I'll be sure to check it out since I've seen this game for cheap.

Also I take it all the scores in the OP are yours? If so, it seems I found a like minded person who thinks that the Dissidia series is the bees knees.

Wanted to get this, but then SE just had to be f--kturds

Long localizing delay
Fucked over the handheld fans
Forcing people to buy it to try the FFXV demo

3 strikes you're out. F--k this game.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

7.5 from me. I think it would be 8 on a portable. It just didn't feel like console experience

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Wanted to get this, but then SE just had to be f--kturds

Long localizing delay
Fucked over the handheld fans
Forcing people to buy it to try the FFXV demo

3 strikes you're out. F--k this game.

Thats kind of how I feel about FFXV. I thought I was going to get a ps3 exclusive with all that stuff Nomura promised.

Solution: Buying it used.

BasilZero said:
JetSetter said:
I always wanted to try this game but the notorious motion blur criticism turns me off (though I heard they patched it out), oh and I lack a PS4...

But once I get one I'll be sure to check it out since I've seen this game for cheap.

Also I take it all the scores in the OP are yours? If so, it seems I found a like minded person who thinks that the Dissidia series is the bees knees.

Yep the scores are mine and yes I love the Dissidia series ^__^

Awesome! I would honestly go so far as to say it's really one of my favorite spin off series ever. So you could imagine I was the saddest of pandas when they annouced the new one was an arcade game >.>

So really I'm just crossing my fingers for a console release a this point. 

Great read. I actually brought this game day 1 but still haven't played it...lol

BasilZero said:
JetSetter said:

Awesome! I would honestly go so far as to say it's really one of my favorite spin off series ever. So you could imagine I was the saddest of pandas when they annouced the new one was an arcade game >.>

So really I'm just crossing my fingers for a console release a this point. 

o.O

Hmm I could have sworn they already said a PS4 version will come out a year after the arcade version.

(Hoping so - been following news about it :p).

If so: yes my prayers have been answered!

But yeah last I heard they were just considering it or hadn't made their minds up yet (shows how much I've been paying attention). 

A criminally underrated game. I traded in Fallout 4 for Type 0 and I haven't regretted my decision.

Lube Me Up