By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kimishima: More large scale 3DS game announcements coming, wants more Wii U titles like Splatoon and Mario Maker

Dammit, they just build the suspense on what NX is and when it is going to release, but they never say anything concrete, or even close to that.My heart cant take much more of that!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I think more big scale 3DS are a good thing. Although sales are slowing down, new appealing software should guarantee at least 65m 3DS sold.
Games like new Pokémon, Super Mario 3D Land sequel and some remakes should do just fine.

Ljink96 said:
brute said:

He only statedlarge projects for 3DS, not for WiiU, so NX more than likely a home console.

But he wants games like Splatoon and Mario Maker...those are some pretty big AAA games that will be sure to take time to develop.

As much as I love Splatoon and MM they aren't big games and were both made pretty quickly heck the first time Splatoon was shown they had 10% of the game done and less than a year later the game launched

I really hope that one of the games ends up being some sort of mission based/collect-a-thon platformer (like Mario Sunshine). I really miss that genre.

Of course they would like to have more big hit titles like that, but the real question is if they actually will release more like that for the Wii U and 3DS..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Meh, probably just the obvious Pokemon Z and that's it.

Come one Kimi, let's finish the 3DS off right with the ending to the Hero of Time Trilogy!

They could've easily extended the 3DSs life with more games. It could handle another 2 years if the releases were there.

So, coming to 3DS but not Wii U...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm started to wonder if Wii U is going to get replaced before the 3DS.

Maybe they can't get the power consumption for a portable form factor device to be "unifed" to a console in time .... that is harder than making a home console that just plugs into a wall (that's easy).