By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your Xbox One B/C wishlist?

Mr Puggsly said:

Fable 2 and 3 are supported.

OG Xbox is not supported nor is the Anniversary release for 360. They are adding more support regularly though.

Hmmm, iirc, the Anniversary release wasn't considered to be a good remake. However, if it gets added to the BC catalog, it would be enough to get me to buy the console.

I know it seems odd to buy a console for last gen games, but I really loved the Fable titles, especially the first. While there's not much on the Xone that would warrant me buying the console on its own, adding these Fable titles to the mix would be enough to put me over the edge.

Around the Network

Mostly at this point just Skyrim.

But if they added some Kinect games, then Kinect TV party, Sports I and II, Adventures, Disneyland. But I don't think they are adding any accessories.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Skyrim
RDR
Haki Wars.
Portal 2

Halo Wars is coming very soon if twitter is any indication.

SamuelRSmith said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Fable 2 and 3 are supported.

OG Xbox is not supported nor is the Anniversary release for 360. They are adding more support regularly though.

Hmmm, iirc, the Anniversary release wasn't considered to be a good remake. However, if it gets added to the BC catalog, it would be enough to get me to buy the console.

I know it seems odd to buy a console for last gen games, but I really loved the Fable titles, especially the first. While there's not much on the Xone that would warrant me buying the console on its own, adding these Fable titles to the mix would be enough to put me over the edge.

Gameplay is virtually the same as the original, graphics are nice, but the frame rate kinda sucks especially if you don't install it.

Maybe you should consider buying a 360. You can get a used one in good condition for like $100.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)