By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: Action/Adventure edition

Which one gotta go?

Uncharted 14 18.67%

Tomb Raider 23 30.67%

Batman: Arkham 38 50.67%

Total:75

Hello everyone, once again we are back with the weekly "one gotta go" series

Last editon  3 pretty hardcore characters faced each other, however the demi-god and his 3rd adventure was picked as the hack and slash game that has to go.

Time for a new contest please read before you vote because some people misunderstood and voted wrong.

So what´s this thing about? easy, I choose 3 games (or franchises) of the same genre (or similar) and you pick the one you would eliminate from history (meaning it never existed so you never got a chance to play it)

Please be sure to share some comments when you vote because I do like reading your thoughts

If you have some ideas for the contest please let me know (I know I can use some )

Let´s take a look at the 3 franchises of this edition

So, which one gotta go?

Around the Network

Tomb Raider

Batman. I only played Arkham City, but that one was boring enough for me to not even try any other entry in the series.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Never really played any of these games tbh, but if I had to choose one, probably Batman.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Batman & uncharted have much better story.
So my vote is for tomb raider.

Around the Network

Tomb Raider.

Uncharted is a better Tomb Raider, and we don't need two similar games when we could have variety.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I voted Batman only because TR was really influential back in the day. If it was a question of which one should end, TR easy.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Batman. Last one was super disappointing. Plus it needs a break.

Uncharted is getting a break after 4 anyways.

Uncharted
Cause the other two are better

I would vote Tomb Raider because I love the other 2 franchises. However, Batman as a game series has nowhere else to go so Batman.