Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: Action/Adventure edition

Which one gotta go?

Uncharted 14 18.67%

Tomb Raider 23 30.67%

Batman: Arkham 38 50.67%

Total:75

Hello everyone, once again we are back with the weekly "one gotta go" series

Last editon  3 pretty hardcore characters faced each other, however the demi-god and his 3rd adventure was picked as the hack and slash game that has to go.

Time for a new contest please read before you vote because some people misunderstood and voted wrong.

So what´s this thing about? easy, I choose 3 games (or franchises) of the same genre (or similar) and you pick the one you would eliminate from history (meaning it never existed so you never got a chance to play it)

Please be sure to share some comments when you vote because I do like reading your thoughts

If you have some ideas for the contest please let me know (I know I can use some )

Let´s take a look at the 3 franchises of this edition

So, which one gotta go?

Around the Network

This is a bit tough.

I finished Uncharted 1 and 2 last month - and really love both games.

I finished Batman Arkham City GOTY last month and finished Batman Arkham Asylum back in 2014. Really love the series.

I also started on Tomb Raider yesterday l0l

I guess I'll go with Tomb Raider :(!

Basil's YouTube Channel

Tomb Raider

Sprash said:
Tomb Raider

Seriously? You do realize that one of the choices is Batman, right?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Batman. I only played Arkham City, but that one was boring enough for me to not even try any other entry in the series.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Never really played any of these games tbh, but if I had to choose one, probably Batman.

Too easy. Batman. Not even a remotely hard choice. Haven't played any of the games or watched any of the movies etc and have no intention to ever do so. Wouldn't miss it at all.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Send away batman. Loved both the other two. Especially tomb raider.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Batman & uncharted have much better story.
So my vote is for tomb raider.

Tomb Raider.

Uncharted is a better Tomb Raider, and we don't need two similar games when we could have variety.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames