By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - jat li or jackie chan???

I would say Jackie Chan. I love Jet Li but Jackie's old Kung Fu movies from the 70s and early 80s are amazing!!! Half a Loaf of Kung Fu ftw!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Jackie Chan, The Legend of the Drunken Master is the best kung fu movie ever made.

I love kung fu movies, the best actors are Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Sammo Hung, Jet Li and Liu Chia-Liang.

Jackie Chan

Jacky Chan! He's the better entertainer. In his Hongkong period he directed and wrote his own movies. His choreography in fighting is also better then Jet's. He pulls of the most amazing stunts ever!
Jet Li wins in terms of being badass, I think his acting is a bit better and his english is better then Jacky too.

Bruce Lee>>>>>>Jacky Chan>>>Jet Li

Old Jackie>>>Jet Li>>>>>>>>>>>>Current/New Jackie

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

damn. lots of support for jackie chan.

@Bruno Muñoz B - drunken master is a classic. now that u mentioned it i'll have to go find it in my video collection (thats right i said video)

@Cobretti2 - contract killer is a good movie aswell, have only seen the dubs tho. really good movie aswell

oh and i just realised i said 'jat li' instead of 'jet li'...man my keyboard skills need improving

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Jackie Chang

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

WWOOOOOOOOOO

Chan is very well supported, GREAT

Time to Work !

Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan has better movies in my opinion. So Jackie all the way for me.