By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - jat li or jackie chan???

Jackie Chan all the way does most his own stunts makes it funny beating the shit out of people .

Around the Network

Jackie Chan

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I'm a huge Jackie Chan fan, this is my Jackie Chan DVD films collection

Bruno Muñoz B - damn thats a huge collection. reccomend an oldie jackie chan movie for me. either one i can find on the net or one i can rent somewhere.

all this martial arts talk is gettin me in the mood to watch some more martial arts movies. 24 can take a break for now

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

@youjiro

For me the best 70s and 80s movies are:

- Snake in the Eagle's Shadow ----- 1978.
- Drunken Master ----- 1978.
- Fearless Hyena ----- 1979.
- The Young Master ----- 1980.
- Project A ----- 1983.
- Heart of Dragon ----- 1985.
- Police Story ----- 1985.
- Project A II ----- 1987.
- Dragons Forever ----- 1988.
- Police Story II ----- 1988.

Now I'm looking forward to watching The Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan and Jet Li I hope it will be a great film.

Around the Network

thanx... seen a couple of them tho.

snake in the eagles shadow is quality along with police story 1 and 2. and of course the drunken master

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Bruce Lee is the King!
Jet Li and Jackie Chan are legendary in their own respects they have different styles of movies they do. to whoever said Jet Li is a rising star u obviously havent seen his hong kong movies.... they are both legendary in their status, whilst Bruce Lee is the Pioneer of action cinema in Hong Kong.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Both:

Forbidden Kingdom.....the folktale that Dragonball was based off of, and Mr. Chan and Mr. Li are starring in the movie. Best present ever....and it's not even my birthday

Jackie chan, his fights in Gorgeous and Who am I are amazing.

Used to really like kiss of the dragon with Jet Li, but after seeing the fights a few times they become a lot less impressive

Jackie Chan all the way.
He even had a cartoon show, which I enjoyed.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"