By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix new released footage of Metal Gear Solid5 chapter 3

Tagged games:

VXIII said:
OneKartVita said:
This game is legit as fook. Please be a WW 2016 release!!

"Square Enix will announce the release date, price, and a lot of other information about Final Fantasy XV during an event on March 30 titled “Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV” to be held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles."

Greg and Tim are hosting that? Those guys have gotten some pretty big gigs lately.

Around the Network
Wright said:

The OST is fucking amazing.

You'd expect nothing less from Yoko Shimomura

Fuck that looks so good. Definitely one of my most anticipated games this year.

TheGoldenBoy said:
VXIII said:
OneKartVita said:
This game is legit as fook. Please be a WW 2016 release!!

"Square Enix will announce the release date, price, and a lot of other information about Final Fantasy XV during an event on March 30 titled “Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV” to be held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles."

Greg and Tim are hosting that? Those guys have gotten some pretty big gigs lately.

It seems that SE is going all out. From March until the release they will probably expose the game as much as possible. It might be the right time to avoid all news and coverage.

I saw this thread a couple hours ago and completely ignored it because of the title. I saw the trailer on Kotaku and then knew what the title meant .

Around the Network

Also, FFXV looks absolutely amazing. Can not wait to get my hands on this game, most hyped game of 2016 for me now.

Amazing! Can't wait!

I've been trying my best to keep my expectations in check with FF15, but damn if they aren't making it hard. I was more entertained watching that video than i am playing most games.

This will probably be GoTY

A technical Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPzn6jAh6RA