By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Ubisoft your favorite developer right now?

Im liking what EA is doing recently. PvsZ GW2 beta was fun nd im looking forward to the release. We also have a new Mass effect this year, Mirrors edge. battlefield, titan fall.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
LOL

Not even remotely close.

No... They didn't give me a beta code for the division. Bastards.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

i dont buy any ubisoft games anymore... ruined to much. They are worse than EA... That's saying a lot!

They are pretty bad in the way they milk their stuff, but they aren't bad in the sense that they buy and run down lots of studios and franchises from those studios.

I mean... westwood and C&C seem to have died at EA's hands and that is an unforgivable sin. Not to mention bullfrog and maxis. EA is still the worst to me. They always will be unless they start reviving those IP's. They single-handedly destroyed a portion of the industry, and i hate them for that. Dumb yearly sports games...

Around the Network

No, they try but in the end their games can't deliver

As a publisher and developer they are good since they push out many kinds of games. Far Cry,Just Dance,Assasins creed,South Park, Child of Light,Tom clancy etc

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ubisoft is a joke. They had plenty of gems last gen, but now they've turned to crap!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Ubi has never been a fav of mine. They're around the bottom, along with EA, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread